My Spring Sweatshirt from Wish

My Spring Sweatshirt from Wish


 Thursday, 3 May 2018

These shots I took on Labour's Day - after a good lunch and a little rest - are the first outfit photos of May. Little by little we begin to put away long sleeves for the half ones and, why not, for the sleeveless, especially here in Italy where it's almost Summer. However, living on the hillside, I still need some sweaters for this half season weather. So, today, I'm wearing one of my first purchase on Wish, a Printed Sweatshirt, I'm gonna talk you about in this post!
Agate Eardrops | Handmade (similar)
Lilac Pearls Bracelet | Handmade (similar)
Strass Washed Jeans | Hanel Haute (similar)
Multicolor Design Sneakers | Target (similar)

Are you looking for an every day casual sweatshirt made of light fabric? Well, you've found it. Are you looking for something that looks good even on a slightly less informal trousers? Then, no. This garment is super comfortable, but it gives its best paired with denim, which isn't necessarily a flaw: it always depends on what are you searching for. I change my look a lot according to daily mood, so I think it's a must-have for my casual outfits. Plus, I find it very pretty. Moreover, it costs 11€ at the moment, which makes it a real bargain.

What do you think about it, would you wear it?